Friday, September 3, 2010

TF Journey Four Weeks Down

Been doing well on the Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program. I've finished my fourth week and have lost a total of  8.4kg. The weight is probably falling off slightly too fast at the moment (not that I'm complaining, mind you), but I'm sure it will start to slow down to only 1kg or a little less per week soon. If all goes well this coming week though, I should break below the 100kg barrier. That would be nice. I would love to be under 100kg and I do very much hope that I will never get to above 100kg again. Hell, I've joked with the hubby a couple of times that I will weigh less than him. He's 80kg (one of those tall thin type of people the bugger). It definitely would be nice to get underneath 80kg, but that is a long way off in the future just yet. It is achievable however.

Now, exercise has been a different matter completely. I'm doing a little bit of it, mainly on an old exercise bike I have at home. Walking the dog has gone by the wayside. The last few times I was out with the dog, the social anxiety really kicked in, so I've not been able to take poor Nikki for another walk since then. The exercise bike is good enough for the moment, however I will need to become more regular with it. One day I might even see if the old home gym outside still works. :)

Anyway, there's probably so much more to write, but I think this time I will write the mental health stuff in my hand written journal. I've just eaten a portion of shepherds pie for dinner and I'm way too full and tired to get into much more tonight. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment