Saturday, August 14, 2010

One Week Down

The first week on the Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program went well. I stuck to it 100%. The big change for me was that I cooked every day, except for Wednesday when I spent the night in Semi Big Smoke after my pdoc appointment. Lost 3.7kg. I know that first week losses are higher than the average due to the "water weight" issue, but still, gotta be happy with that.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to muster any excitement about the first week weight loss. Head-wise I am feeling very flat. I'm not feeling as seriously depressed as I have been, but I'm not feeling all that good either, if that makes any sense. Sometimes I feel like I just can't win, but hey, that's just the way it is I guess.

In a way, I think I'm missing "my guys". The mind has been too quiet. Nobody has made their presence known during pdoc appointments for a while. I'm missing Kelly's silliness and Mel's strength; even Alki. It's lonely not being able to feel them.

Anyway, the in-laws are arriving tomorrow. I should be getting stuck into the housework. Motivation is very lacking though. It might be time for a cup of tea and then I spot of action I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment