Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Depression and Weight Loss

Gawd, I feel shocking today. Wish I could get rid of this freakin' depression. It's been hanging on for so bloody long now ... months on end ... not that I'm ever really free of it.

Totally over it! Give me dissociation any day (over depression at least). Pity the two seem to go hand in hand though, at least for me.

How I wish that my psychiatrist would just give me some anti-d's. In my journal, which he reads during every appointment, I've written enough about the possibility of going back on the anti-d's. However, during appointments I've been unable to actually ask for them, so ... *sigh*.

Anyway, I've been reading through the Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program website and forum over the past handful of days. I followed the program for a time back in 2007 and did lose quite a bit of weight if a shirt I bought for a new job I got back then is anything to go by. Memory fails me regarding how long I stuck with the program and how much I lost though. After two plus years break, I've even ordered a month's worth of shakes and associated paraphernalia. I'm not sure which part of me wants to lose weight or why they want to lose weight, but I think I'm totally behind them on this one. Let's go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment