Friday, August 6, 2010

Oh My!

It's 5:20pm and I've just (almost) finished my first day on the Tony Ferguson Weightloss Program. Actually, there's a few more hours to go yet before I even attempt to go to bed but half of those will be filled with trying to clean the kitchen after I made a mess cooking dinner. I am not a neat cook by any stretch of the imagination. Actually, I rarely cook much at all; only basic dinners for my husband to take with him to work. I tell you though, tonight's dinner may (hopefully) change that cooking aversion for me if all TF recipes taste that good.

Dinner was Beef and Green Bean Casserole with Cauliflower Rice. Both recipes came from the Tony Ferguson website. Let me just say, I'm completely sated. I can see this recipe combination will become a favourite for me. Together both dishes tasted amazing. I hope the hubby likes it because he's going to get it quite often regardless.

Mental health wise, things weren't too bad today. I had to do a huge shop at the local grocery store so I would have some healthy food options in the house for the start of my TF journey. As always seems to be the case, I was nervous about heading down to the shopping centre. It took me until mid afternoon to be able to take that step. Thank goodness for the need for healthy food otherwise I would not have gone. The Body went through the familiar height changes as I entered the shopping centre. It didn't shrink too much though, considering how much the height can change at times, so it wasn't too off-putting. I survived the entire shop with minimal discomfort, although by the time I was ready to head towards the check-outs I was ready to dump the full trolley and run out of the centre. I didn't, but you know what it's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment